Dunnington Motor Care are an RAC approved garage in York, we are able to carry out a host of repair work on your car.
Here in York we have the required skills and our workshop is fully equipped with the latest industry standard equipment to identify faults and conduct repairs.
We can also provide FREE brake, tyre, exhaust and seasonal checks on your vehicle upon request. Get in contact to find out more.
We pride ourselves on providing excellent repair services at competitive prices, we always provide reliable and trustworthy repairs meaning that our customers coming back to us time and time again.
Some of the repair work we specialise in are:
- MOT repairs - repair work may be necessary to get your vehicle back on the road as a result of your MOT. We can provide a quote for this before conducting any work and use only high quality OEM (original equipment manufacturer) parts.
- Cambelts - a snapped timing belt can cause serious and expensive damage to the engine as it controls the timing of the crankshaft and camshaft and the opening and closing of the valves in time with the pistons. It is vital that your cambelt is replaced in accordance with your manufacturers specified intervals.
- Exhausts - from exhaust system rebuilds to replacement catalytic converters, diesel particulate filters and flexi pipe repairs we can provide competitively priced repairs using quality OEM parts
- Batteries - you can’t start your car without one and they often give very little indication that they are about to fail. Battery replacement is a quick and simple process, as with our other repair work we only use OEM replacement batteries.
- Brakes - including repair work to the brake discs, brake pads, hydraulics, hoses, calipers, cylinders and all mechanical workings of your brakes.
- Clutches - including full clutch assembly, clutch refurbishment and clutch replacements, all using OEM parts such as LUK and SACHS, all covered by guarantee.
- Suspension and Steering - this can include repairs to ball joints, wishbones, track control arms, road springs, shock absorbers, suspension bushes, steering racks and the hydraulic components.
- Engine Repairs - including repairs and refurbishments to the head gasket, valve stem seal replacements, engine plates and remanufactured engine reassembly. Our engine repairs use quality OEM parts
- Gearbox - Offering both repairs and replacements to gearboxes and clutches we will first need to determine where any issues may lie. Our technicians will be able to get a good idea from a short drive in your vehicle, any noticeable changes in performance should be reported upon booking your vehicle in for repair.
- Faults (including diagnosis) - Using the latest diagnostic tools we are able to identify a range of faults that may be appearing as warning lights on the dashboard. Our diagnostics page has more details on the types of faults we are able to offer repairs for.
For more information on our repair services give Dunnington Motor Care a call on 01904 481818 or Contact us using our contact form.